How To: Remove an email account from Outlook
Modified on: Wed, 27 Oct, 2021 at 6:11 PM
Note: This guide is for Outlook 2016, 2019 and any Microsoft/Office 365 version
- If it's not already open, open Outlook
- Click on "File" at the top left
- Click on "Account Settings" and then "Account Settings" in the menu that opens
- Click on the email account to remove, it will highlight in blue
- Click on the "Remove" option from above the list of accounts
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.