Note: This guide is for Windows 10 or 11
- Open Settings from the Start Menu, or by pressing the Windows key and the letter i at the same time, select the "System" option
- Select the "Sound" option from the left hand menu
- If your "Input" device is "No input devices found", scroll down to the option to "Manage Sound Devices"
- If you have a microphone, you should see it under "Disabled", click on the device and there will be a button to enable it
- You can now press the back arrow at the top left, and your microphone should now be in the input device