- Until the step to do so, do not connect to WiFi or a wired
- Unbox your device, if it's a desktop, get the keyboard, mouse and monitor connected
- Turn your device on
- Set your region to your locality
- Set the keyboard layout as your localised layout
- Skip adding a second keyboard layout
- Select the option for "I don't have internet"
- Select the option for "Continue with limited setup"
- Set the username to user
- Leave the password blank
- On the following steps, select the negative option
- Select the "Send Required diagnostic data" option
- Select "Not Now" for Let Cortana help you get things done
- Your computer will now finalise the install of Windows and you will end up on the desktop
- Connect your network cable or to your WiFi and call us on 01902 203 001
How To: Setup Your New Desktop/Laptop Print
Modified on: Fri, 23 Apr, 2021 at 12:46 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.