- Download TeamviewerQS from our link, and ensure if asked that it's saved
- Open File Explorer, the yellow folder icon
- Locate your downloads, usually visible in the left menu;
- Right click on TeamviewerQS, move the mouse to "Send To" and select "Desktop (create shortcut)"
- You should now have an icon on the desktop for Teamviewer
How To: Add a Teamviewer Icon to Desktop Print
Modified on: Fri, 19 Mar, 2021 at 11:25 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.