Set up Hosted Emails on your Android device
- Navigate to your handset's Settings page
- Scroll down to the "Accounts" option
- Scroll down if needed, and tap on "Add Account"
- For the account type, choose "Exchange"
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- You may be asked for the following details
- Server Address: mail.computorscloud.com
- Username: [Your email address]
- Domain: [Leave Blank]
- Once added, the email account should show up in your email app of choice
- Note: Outlook for Android uses its own account settings
If you have any issues with this guide or are otherwise unable to add your email account, please send an email to email@example.com quoting your ticket reference number if you have one.