How To: Change A Password (Windows)
Modified on: Fri, 26 Feb, 2021 at 11:17 AM
Changing a password in Windows
- Press the [CTRL] + [ALT] + [DELETE] buttons all together
- Click on the "Change a password" option
- Enter the current password in the first textbox that says "Old Password"
- Enter the new password in the second and third box
- Press the arrow at the end of the bottom box
- You should see a dialogue telling you the password was changed
- If it can't be changed, it will tell you why, you may need to come up with a more complex password
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.