- In the 3CX app, click on the two cogs icon at the bottom right
- Click into the "Audio Options"
- In each of the dropdowns, there should be the option of your headset speaker or microphone, select the option for your headset
- Once all three are set, click the OK button and then the left pointing arrow at the bottom
- The app is now configured to use the connected headset for incoming and outgoing calls
How To: 3CX - Enable Headset Audio Print
Modified on: Wed, 22 Sep, 2021 at 11:40 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.