How To: Change Microphone and Camera Permissions
Modified on: Wed, 17 Feb, 2021 at 3:13 PM
- Click on the Start Menu
- Click on the cog icon along the left hand edge
- Click on the "Privacy" option in the settings
- Click on the "Camera" option in the left menu
- Ensure the option to "Allow apps to access your camera" is set to on
- Click on the "Microphone" option in the left menu
- Ensure the option to "Allow apps to access your camera is also set to on
- You can now close the settings app and your camera and microphone should work in all applications
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.