Note: There are now two distinct versions of office;
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft 2016/2019
This guide is for Microsoft 365 Customers
- Login to https://portal.office.comusing your provided credentials
- If you have not been provided credentials or are unsure as to what they are, please contact us
- Near the top right of the page, there is a button that should be labelled "Install Office"
- Click on this button, select the option "Office 365 Apps" and a small installer is downloaded
- The installer should run without requiring administrative permissions
- In the event you need administrative permissions and are not sure on a username to use, please call in
- Once installed the office applications are added individually to the start menu
- When opened, Outlook should ask for your email address and will then autoconfigure itself
- You may be asked for your account password and/or 2 Factor Authentication code, input as required
Should you have any issues with this, please either call in or email us and we can assist with installing Office.