Updating Windows 10:
- Click the start button to open the start menu.
- Type update to search in the start menu, as you can see below.
- Click on the Check for updates result, this will open a system settings window.
4. At the top of the settings windows you should see the option to Check for Updates.
5. To start looking for available updates, select the 'Check for updates' button and
wait for your PC to download and install any available updates from Microsoft.
Your PC may restart a few times during this process.